Renew an Item
- Click on 'Login’ on the top-right corner of the screen.
- You will be asked to log in. Enter your library card number and your 4-digit PIN.
- Once you have accessed your account, scroll down to view the list of items you have checked out.
- To renew items, choose the 'Renew' button. Message saying Item has renewed successfully will appear.
- A new due date will show on the item.
Cardholders can renew their materials online. The maximum number of renewals per item is two.
Library materials cannot be renewed when:
- You owe $10.00 or more in overdue fines.
- Another patron has requested the item.
- The renewal limit of 2 has been exceeded.
You may also, present your library card at any branch or Saskatchewan Public Library, or contact us by e-mail or telephone (306) 783-7022 and provide your library card number. Library staff will renew your material.