Elegance : a novel
Louise Canova should be happy and in love. But her actor husband seems to be growing distant and she doesn't know why. Is it her fault? Riddled with uncertainty, Louise finds herself haunted by insecurities she thought she'd left behind in adolescence.
4 available of 6 items
- Americans -- England -- Fiction.
- Clothing and dress -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Separated people -- Fiction.
- Women -- England -- Fiction.
- Women -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: Toronto, Ont. : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2003.
Description: 308 p.Link to PAC