The second life of Samuel Tyne : a novel
A young man of great promise when he emigrated from Ghana in 1955, Samuel Tyne was determined to accomplish great things. Fifteen years later, he's languishing as a low-level civil servant in Calgary when he unexpectely inherits his uncle's crumbling mansion in nearby Aster.
7 available of 8 items
- Alberta -- Fiction.
- Blacks -- Canada -- Fiction.
- Community life -- Fiction.
- Computer engineering -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Ghanaians -- Canada -- Fiction.
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction.
- Inventors -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
Genre: Canadian fiction.
Publisher, Date: Toronto : Alfed A. Knopf Canada : Vintage Canada, 2004.
Description: 328 p.
Notes: SPL: Canadiana.Link to PAC