A twenty-eight-year-old criminal attorney returns to her hometown of Toronto when her mother is accused of shooting a man at point-blank range in the lobby of a hotel.
46 available of 48 items
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Palm Beach (Fla.) -- Fiction.
- Toronto (Ont.) -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: [Toronto] : Doubleday Canada, 2005.
Description: viii, 385 p.
Notes: Publisher and place of publication vary.
LCCN: 2004052843Link to PAC