The cathedral of fear
In March 1871 Irene's family moves from London to Evreux in Normandy, but after a strange woman warns her that her mother is in danger, Irene calls upon her friends Arsène Lupin and Sherlock Holmes for help and soon the three young detectives are caught up in the search for an ancient relic said to be in a secret crypt beneath the streets of Paris--a Paris which is torn apart by war and currently ruled by the Commune.
1 available of 1 items
- Adler, Irene (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Evreux (France) -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Holmes, Sherlock -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lupin, Arsène (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Paris (France) -- History -- Commune, 1871 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Relics -- Juvenile fiction.
Description: 255 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
Notes: Translation of: La Cattedrale della paura.
LCCN: 2015004543Link to PAC