Oh Danny boy
Book On MP3
In turn-of-the-century New York City, Irish immigrant Molly Murphy is contemplating giving up PI work for something a little less complicated, less exciting. Molly has had quite enough excitement recently, thank you very much. Especially from the handsome but deceptive NYPD captain Daniel Sullivan, whom she'd like to avoid completely. But when Daniel is accused of accepting bribes and lands himself in the Tombs, the notorious city jail, he begs Molly to help prove he was framed, and after everything they've been through, she cannot turn him down. As she finds herself drawn further and further into the case, she begins to fear that Daniel's trouble is related to one of his investigations catching the Eastside Ripper, a serial killer who is targeting prostitutes.
1 available of 1 items
- Audible Studios on BrillianceAudio
- Audible Studios on BrillianceAudio.
- Bowen, Rhys. Molly Murphy mysteries.
- Molly Murphy mystery
- MP3 (Audio coding standard)
- Murphy, Molly (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Serial murderers -- Fiction.
- Women immigrants -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- 1 audio disc (10.5 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file MP3
- Compact disc, MP3 Format.
- Read by Nicola Barber.
- System requirements: Ipod, CD-MP3 player or computer with MP3-capable software. Can be used with a DAISY player.