The looking glass
In the film, thirteen-year-old Julie, devastated by the loss of her mother, reluctantly arrives in Indiana to stay with her grandmother, Karen, a former star of stage and screen. Life in rural Indiana is not exactly what Julie had in mind, nor is Karen thrilled by spending her days with a sullen teen who buries her face in an iPad. After overhearing Julie singing one day, Karen persuades her to audition for a local play.
2 available of 2 items
Genre: Feature films.
- First-Run Features (Firm), publisher.
- Hancock, John, 1939- film director.
- Panzica, Anthony, actor.
- Puckett, Jeff, actor.
- Tarnow, Grace, actor.
- Tristan, Dorothy, 1942- screenwriter, actor.
- 1 videodisc (110 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical
- video file DVD video
Target Audience Note: CHVR: Not rated.
- Title from web page.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2015.
- Dorothy Tristan, Grace Tarnow, Jeff Puckett, Anthony Panzica, Faith Marie.
- DVD, widescreen.
Publisher or Distributor Number: