"Pinkerton operative Katie Madison s newest case takes her to Calico, Kansas, where two Harvey House restaurant waitresses were murdered in mysterious circumstances. Calico s sheriff, Branch Whitman, has never met a Pink he liked and is stunned to learn the pretty redhead's true identity as she works undercover as a Harvey girl. A tornado hits town, and a past deception puts Branch s eight-year-old-son in danger. Now the Sheriff has no choice but to work with Katie or chance losing everything he holds dear."--www.amazon.com
0 available of 2 items
- Brownley, Margaret. Undercover ladies
- Brownley, Margaret. Undercover ladies ; 3.
- Undercover ladies
- Undercover ladies ; 3
- Investigations -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Pinkerton's National Detective Agency -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Undercover operations -- Fiction.
Description: 312 pages ; 22 cm.Link to PAC