Cedar Cove. [Season 3], The final season
Season 3 returns viewers to a majestic and idyllic small seaside town of Cedar Cove, home to romance, relationships and drama. At the center of it all is Olivia Lockhart, the revered Cedar Cove Municipal Court judge, lifetime resident, loving mother and loyal friend to many. As Olivia's romance with newspaper editor Jack hangs in the balance following a shocking discovery, Olivia, along with her family and friends, will find her small town is bursting with more drama -and heart- than ever before.
10 available of 14 items
- Cedar Cove (Wash. : Imaginary place) -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Washington (State) -- Drama.
- Women judges -- Washington (State) -- Drama.
- Cinedigm (Firm), publisher.
- Elliott, Brennan, actor.
- French, Ron (Ron E.), television producer.
- Hallmark Channel (Television network), presenter, broadcaster.
- Harimaty, Stephen, television producer.
- MacDowell, Andie, actor.
- Neal, Dylan, 1969- actor.
- Rothery, Teryl, actor.
- Smyth, Sarah, 1982- actor.
- Tenney, Sue, television producer.
- Towers, Lisa, television producer.
- Unity Pictures (Firm), production company.
- Wigutow, Dan (Daniel), television producer.
- television adaptation of (work): Macomber, Debbie. Cedar Cove series [DVD].
- 3 videodiscs (511 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: CHVR: NR.
- Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove. The final season [DVD]
- Cedar Cove. Season three [DVD]
- Cedar Cove. The final season [DVD]
- Cedar Cove (Television program) [DVD].
- Originally broadcast as a television series by Hallmark Channel in 2015.
- Season designation added by cataloguer.
- Based on Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove series.
- Music composed by Mario Vaira ; director of photography, Kamal Derkaoui.
- Andie MacDowell, Dylan Neal, Sarah Smyth, Teryl Rothery, Brennan Elliott.
- DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: HM5059Link to PAC