All American boys
When sixteen-year-old Rashad is mistakenly accused of stealing, classmate Quinn witnesses his brutal beating at the hands of a police officer who happens to be the older brother of his best friend. Told through Rashad and Quinn's alternating viewpoints.
5 available of 7 items
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Law & Crime.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Social Issues -- Prejudice & Racism.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Social Issues -- Violence.
- Police brutality -- Fiction.
- Police brutality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Racial profiling in law enforcement -- Fiction.
- Racial profiling in law enforcement -- Juvenile fiction.
- Racism -- Fiction.
- Racism -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Young adult fiction.
Other Authors: Kiely, Brendan, 1977- author.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 316 pages ; 22 cm
Target Audience Note: Ages 12 and up.
- "A Caitlyn Dlouhy Book."
- Accelerated Reader 4.9.
- Coretta Scott King Author Honor, 2016
LCCN: 2015026780Link to PAC