Sting : it takes a crook to catch a crook
March and Jules are teenage twins, following in their father's footsteps as jewel thieves, but when their latest job goes wrong they end up with one jewel, a sapphire called the Morning Star, one of three cursed jewels--and the only way they can break the curse is to elude the FBI, Interpol, and a gang of international criminals, find the other two jewels, and reunite them.
16 available of 19 items
- Blessing and cursing -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Jewel thieves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Robbers and outlaws -- Fiction.
- Sapphires -- Fiction.
- Sapphires -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stealing -- Fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 263 pages ; 22 cmLink to PAC