"Thom and Jennifer Harlow are the perfect couple, with three perfect children. They may be two of the biggest mega movie stars in the world, but they're also great parents, philanthropists and just all-around good people. When they disappear without a word from their ranch, facts are hard to find. They live behind such a high wall of security and image control that even world-renowned Private Investigator Jack Morgan can't get to the truth. But as Jack keeps probing, secrets sprout thick and fast--and the world's golden couple may emerge as hiding behind a world of desperation and deception that the wildest reality show couldn't begin to unveil. Murder is only the opening scene"--Provided by publisher.
84 available of 90 items
- Patterson, James, 1947- Private novels
- Patterson, James, 1947- Private novels ; 7.
- Private novels
- Private novels ; 7
- Celebrities -- Fiction.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Private security services -- Fiction.
Genre: Thrillers (Fiction)
Other Authors: Sullivan, Mark T.
Edition: First oversize mass market edition.
Description: 414 pages ; 20 cm.
- Private LA
- Private Los Angeles
- Publisher, pagiantion and printing dates may vary.
- Includes excerpt from NYPD red 3.
LCCN: 2013026114Link to PAC