Danger down the Nile
"Twelve-year-old twins Bickford and Rebecca Kidd and their two older siblings travel to Africa to track down priceless artifacts that will keep the family's treasure hunting business afloat long enough to rescue their kidnapped mother--and possibly find their missing father"--Provided by publisher.
19 available of 23 items
- Patterson, James, 1947- Treasure hunters
- Patterson, James, 1947- Treasure hunters ; 2.
- Treasure hunters
- Treasure hunters ; 2
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Africa -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Buried treasure -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 449 pages : illustrations, map ; 20 cm.Link to PAC