In the war of man against machine, Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney, The Divergent Series) is sent back to 1984 by resistance leader John Connor (Jason Clarke, Everest) to protect his young mother, Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke, Game of Thrones). However, this time unexpected events have altered the past and threaten the future for all mankind. Now Reese must join forces with Sarah and her 'Guardian' (Arnold Schwarzenegger) to save the world and stop the next evolution of Terminators.
15 available of 19 items
- Action and adventure films.
- Artificial intelligence -- Fiction.
- Cyborgs -- Fiction.
- Feature films.
- Robots -- Fiction.
- Science fiction films.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Clarke, Jason, 1969- actor.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation (1914-1927)
- Schwarzenegger, Arnold, actor.
- Simmons, J. K., actor.
- Taylor, Alan, 1965- director.
- 1 videodisc (125 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A.
- Terminator. 5, Genisys
- Terminator genisys (Motion picture) [Videorecording].
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2015.
- Music by Lorne Balfe ; edited by Roger Barton ; director of photography, Kramer Morgenthau.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Clarke, J.K. Simmons, Jai Courtney, Emilia Clarke.
- DVD ; Dolby digital 5.1, widescreen 1.85:1.
- For private home use only.
- Described video for the visually impaired (English).
- In English, French, or Spanish with optional English, French, Portuguese, or Spanish subtitles.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 2046644Link to PAC