In 1960, seven outcast kids known as "The Loser Club" fight an evil demon who poses as a child-killing clown. Thirty years later, they reunite to stop the demon once and for all when it returns to their hometown.
0 available of 1 items
- Anderson, Harry, 1952-2018 actor.
- Christopher, Dennis, actor.
- Cohen, Lawrence D., screenwriter.
- Curry, Tim, actor.
- Hussey, Olivia, actor.
- Television adaptation of (work): King, Stephen, 1947- It.
- Wallace, Tommy Lee, screenwriter, film director.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- 1 Blu-ray disc (187 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical stereo DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Dolby digital 2.0
- video file Blu-Ray region 1
Target Audience Note: MPAA: Not rated ; CHVR: PG
- French title: Ça, il est revenu [Blu-ray]
- Container of (work): It (Television mini-series)
- Title from container.
- 1080p high definition 4x3 (1.33:1).
- Based on the novel by Stephen King.
- Originally broadcast as a television mini-series in 1990.
- Special features: commentary by director Tommy Lee Wallace and actors Dennis Christopher, Tim Reid, John Ritter and Richard Thomas.
- Tim Curry, Harry Anderson, Dennis Christopher, Olivia Hussey, Richard Masur, Annette O'Toole, Tim Reid, John Ritter, Richard Thomas.
- Blu-ray; requires Blu-ray player.
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Publisher or Distributor Number: