Crouching buzzard, leaping loon
Operating the switchboard at the business office shared by her brother's computer-game company and six unusual therapists, Meg Langslow finds herself drawn into a mystery when the company's practical joker is murdered on top of a mail cart.
6 available of 6 items
- Computer games -- Programming -- Fiction.
- Langslow, Meg (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Psychotherapists -- Fiction.
- Receptionists -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Thomas Dunne Books, 2003.
Description: 297 p.
LCCN: 2002035760Link to PAC