Robert B. Parker's Ironhorse
"Newly appointed as Territorial Marshals, Virgil Cole and Everett Hitch are traveling by train on a mission to escort Mexican prisoners to the border. But when the Governor of Texas climbs aboard with his wife, daughters, and $500,000 in tow, the journey becomes a lot more complicated. An old enemy--still carrying plenty of scars from the last time he saw Virgil--has hitched a ride. He's not alone. And he's got vengeance on his mind."-- From amazon.com.
10 available of 12 items
- Parker, Robert B., 1932-2010. Virgil Cole/Everett Hitch novels.
- The Virgil Cole/Everett Hitch novels.
- Cole, Virgil (Fictitious character)
- Cole, Virgil (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Governors -- Fiction.
- Hitch, Everett (Fictitious character)
- Hitch, Everett (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Prisoners -- Transportation -- Fiction.
- Prisoners -- Transportation.
- Railroad travel -- Fiction.
- Railroad travel.
- Revenge -- Fiction.
- United States marshals -- Fiction.
- United States marshals.
Edition: Berkley premium edition.
Description: 419 pages : map ; 20 cm.
- Robert B. Parker's Iron horse
- Iron horse