2 available of 5 items
- Astronaves -- Teatro.
- Robots -- Drama.
- Space colonies -- Drama.
- Space flight -- Drama.
- Space ships -- Drama.
- Vuelo espacial tripulado -- Teatro.
- Fiction television programs.
- Science fiction television programs.
- Television mini-series.
- Television programs -- United States.
- Television remakes.
- Television series.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Bamber, Jamie, 1973-
- Bennett, Matthew, 1954-
- Cairns, Leah, 1974-
- Callis, James.
- Campbell, Paul, 1979-
- Carro, Luciana, 1981-
- Clyne, Nicki, 1983-
- Douglas, Aaron, 1971-
- Eick, David, 1968-
- Frand, Harvey.
- Gale, Lorena.
- Hatch, Richard, 1945-2017
- Helfer, Tricia.
- Hogan, Michael (Actor)
- Juliani, Alessandro, 1978-
- Larson, Glen A.
- McClure, Kandyse, 1980-
- McDonnell, Mary.
- McNutt, Stephen (Stephen F.)
- Moore, Ronald D.
- Olmos, Bodie, 1975-
- Olmos, Edward James.
- Park, Grace, 1979-
- Penikett, Tahmoh, 1975-
- R & D TV (Firm)
- Ransom, Joel.
- Rennie, Callum Keith, 1960-
- Rhodes, Donnelly, 1936-2018
- Rymer, Michael, 1963-
- Rymer, Michael, 1963-
- Sackhoff, Katee.
- Teed, Jill.
- Universal Pictures (Firm)
- Vernon, Kate, 1961-
- Witwer, Sam, 1977-
Uniform Title: Battlestar Galactica (Television program : 2004-2009). Season 1.
Publisher, Date: Universal City, CA : Universal, c2005.
Description: 5 videodiscs (ca. 756 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Target Audience Note:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- CHVR: 14A
- Title on container: Battlestar Galactica. Season one
- Battlestar Galactica (Television program : 2003)
- Based on the series Battlestar Galactica created by Glen A. Larson.
- Originally broadcast on the Sci-fi Channel during the 2004-2005 television season.
- Contains all 13 episodes plus the two-part television mini-series.
- Special features: commentary with director Michael Rymer and executive producers David Eick and Ronald D Moore (miniseries, 33); commentary with executive producers David Eick and Ronald D. Moore (Bastille Day, Act of contrition, You can't go home again); commentary with executive producer Ronald D. Moore (Tigh me up, Tigh me down, The hand of God, Colonial Day, Kobol's last gleaming, part 1 & 2); deleted scenes; sketches and art.
- Consulting producer, Glen A. Larson ; co-executive producer, Toni Graphia ; associate producer, Paul M. Leonard ; director of photography, Stephen McNutt ; production designer, Richard Hudolin ; edited by Dany Cooper, Jacques Gravett, Andrew Seklir ; music by Bear McCreary, Richard Gibbs ; visual effects supervisor, Gary Hutzel ; story editors, David Weddle, Bradley Thompson ; staff writer, Carla Robinson ; costume designer, Glenne Campbell.
- Edward James Olmos (Commander Adama), Mary McDonnell (Laura Roslin), Katee Sackhoff (Lt. Kara Thrace/Starbuck), Jamie Bamber (Capt. Lee Adama/Apollo), James Callis (Gaius Baltar), Tricia Helfer (Number Six), Grace Park (Lt. Sharon Valerii/Boomer), Michael Hogan (Col. Tigh), Aaron Douglas (Crew Chief Tyrol), Tahmoh Penikett (Lt. Karl Agathon, Helo), Kandyse McClure (Dualla), Paul Campbell (Billy), Alessandro Juliani (Gaeta), Sam Witwer (Crashdown), Nicki Clyne (Cally), Richard Hatch (Tom Zarek), Matthew Bennett (Doral), Lorena Gale (Priest Elosha), Donnelly Rhodes (Dr. Cottle), Jill Teed (Sgt. Hadrian), Bodie Olmos (Hot Dog), Luciana Carro (Kat), Calum Keith Rennie (Leoben Conroy), Kate Vernon (Ellen Tigh), Leah Cairns (Racetrack).
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, dual layer.
- English 5.1 dialogue; English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Disc 1. Battlestar Galactica: mini-series / director of photography, Joel Ransom ; produced by Harvey Frand ; executive producer, David Eick, Ronald D. Moore ; written by Ronald D. Moore and Christopher Eric James ; based on a teleplay by Glen A. Larson ; directed by Michael Rymer.
- Disc 2. 33 / written by Ronald D. Moore ; directed by Michael Rymer
- Water / written by Ronald D. Moore ; directed by Marita Grabiak
- Bastille day / written by Toni Graphia ; directed by Allan Kroeker
- Act of contrition / written by Bradley Thompson & David Weddle ; directed by Rod Hardy.
- Disc 3. You can't go home again / written by Carla Robinson ; directed by Sergio Mimica-Gezzan
- Litmus / written by Jeff Vlaming ; directed by Rod Hardy
- Six degrees of separation / written by Michael Angeli ; directed by Robert Young
- Flesh and bone / written by Toni Graphia ; directed by Brad Turner.
- Disc 4. Tigh me up, Tigh me down / written by Jeff Vlaming ; directed by Edward James Olmos
- Hand of God / written by David Weddle & Bradley Thompson ; directed by Jeff Woolnough
- Colonial Day / written by Carla Robinson ; directed by Jonas Pate
- Kobol's last gleaming, part 1 / teleplay by Ronald D. Moore ; story by David Eick ; directed by Michael Rymer.
- Disc 5. Kobol's last gleaming, part 2 / teleplay by Ronald D. Moore ; story by David Eick ; directed by Michael Rymer
- Behind the scenes ; From miniseries to series ; Change is good, now they're babes! ; Cylon centurion ; Future-past technology ; Doctor is out (of his mind) ; Production ; Visual effects ; Epilogue
- Series lowdown / produced and directed by John Murphy.
Publisher or Distributor Number: