Robert B. Parker's blackjack
Managing an influx of carpetbaggers, gamblers, thieves and other disreputables in prosperous Appaloosa, Cole and Hitch are challenged by a flashy and womanizing casino owner who proves slippery when he is implicated in a series of murders.
6 available of 8 items
- Cole, Virgil (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Escaped prisoners -- Fiction.
- Hitch, Everett (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- United States marshals -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Parker, Robert B., 1932-2010.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 427 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print (16 point)
- Black jack
LCCN: 2015049853Link to PAC