The life in your garden : gardening for biodiversity
3 available of 7 items
Other Authors: Peronto, Marjorie, author.
Description: 274 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 26 cm
Notes: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Getting back to the garden
- Garden epiphanies
- The living soil
- Sustaining soil diversity
- Garden pollinators
- Garden herbivores
- Garden predators
- Functional understory trees and shrubs
- Functional herbaceous perennials
- Functional annuals
- Sustaining biodiversity in the vegetable or small fruits garden
- A call to action.
LCCN: 2016036052Link to PAC
There are no professional revews for this title.
There is no additional information for this title.