Damaged finds Mary DiNunzio, partner at the all-female law firm of Rosato & DiNunzio, embroiled in one of her most heartbreaking cases yet. Suing the Philadelphia school district to get help for a middle school boy with emotional issues, Mary ends up becoming the guardian ad litem of her minor client. As she goes up against Nick Machiavelli, her opposing counsel and the dark prince of South Philly lawyers who will use any means necessary to defeat her, she becomes more and more invested in the case--and puts everything, including her engagement to her longtime boyfriend, on the line.
7 available of 10 items
- A Rosato & Dinunzio novel
- A Rosato & Dinunzio novel ; 
- Scottoline, Lisa. Rosato & Associates novels
- Scottoline, Lisa. Rosato & Associates novels ; 4.
- DiNunzio, Mary (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of children -- Fiction.
- Exceptional children -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Guardian and ward -- Fiction.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Rosato & Associates (Imaginary organization) -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 685 pages ; 23 cm.
- large print
LCCN: 2016027974Link to PAC