The King of Shanghai the triad years
Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
Ava Lee steps into her new business with May Ling Wong and her sister-in-law, Amanda. On a trip to Shanghai, Ava meets with Xu, a young man Uncle had been mentoring and who is also the head of the Triad in Shanghai. Xu makes an audacious business proposal that she and May are compelled to consider. Meanwhile, separately and privately, he confides to Ava that he intends to run for the chairmanship of the Triad Societies and attempts to recruit her as his adviser and confidante. Against her will, Ava becomes enmeshed in Triad warfare and her future is threatened. Sequel to "The two sisters of Borneo", followed by "The princeling of Nanjing". 2014.
- An Ava Lee novel
- An Ava Lee novel ; 7
- Hamilton, Ian, 1946- Ava Lee novel
- Hamilton, Ian, 1946- Ava Lee novel ; 7.
- 10599 Canadian authors (Fiction) Auteurs canadiens (romans)
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15390 -- Women sleuths -- Détectives féminins
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 130 MB).
- (9 hrs., 25 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Jan Crowley.
- Audio and text.
- Toronto : House of Anansi Press, 2014. 408 pages : 9781770892460
- Search and access by headings and pages.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- YA001 vi fr sl
- 20150925 Y 200
- ALL CAN
- Complete 20150925 09:25:02 Print