The goldfish boy
Emotionally crippled by his obsessive-compulsive disorder, teenager Matthew Corbin rarely leaves his room on a cul-de-sac in London, and he passes the day observing and writing down his neighbors doings from his window--but when a toddler staying next door disappears Matt is the key to solving a mystery and possibly saving a child's life ... if he can manage to expose himself, and his secret guilt to the outside world.
11 available of 14 items
- England -- Fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Guilt -- Fiction.
- Guilt -- Juvenile fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Neighbors -- Fiction.
- Neighbors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder -- Fiction.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder -- Juvenile fiction.
Description: 313 pages ; 22 cmLink to PAC