Miss Fisher's murder mysteries. Series 3
Follow the Honorable Phryne (fry-nee) Fisher through the back alleys, shady markets, and jazz clubs of late 1920s Melbourne. A glamorous lady detective in a mostly male world, she goes about her work with a pear-handled pistol and dagger-sharp wit, leaving a trail of male admirers in her wake.
4 available of 6 items
- Australia -- Fiction.
- Fisher, Phryne (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Melbourne (Vic.) -- Fiction.
- Nineteen twenties -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- Australia -- Fiction.
- ABC Television Network, film distributor.
- Acorn Media (Firm), film distributor.
- All 3 Media International (Firm), film distributor.
- Andrikidis, Peter, television director.
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
- Banas, John, screenwriter.
- Cameron, Ken, 1946- television director.
- Coleman, Elizabeth (Screenwriter), screenwriter.
- Corbett, Chris, 1956- screenwriter.
- Cox, Deb, 1958- television producer, screenwriter.
- Cummings, Ashleigh, 1992- actor.
- Davies, Siân, television director.
- Davis, Essie, actor.
- Dean, Ysabelle, screenwriter.
- Dunphy, Kristen, screenwriter.
- Eagger, Fiona, television producer.
- Eames, Declan, television director.
- Every Cloud (Firm), production company.
- Film Victoria, production company.
- Johnstone-Burt, Hugo, actor.
- Margolyes, Miriam, actor.
- Masters, Sue, television producer.
- Millar, Catherine, television director.
- Offen, Michelle, screenwriter.
- Page, Nathan, 1973- actor.
- Screen Australia, production company.
- Sklan, Carole, television producer.
- Television adaptation of (work) : Greenwood, Kerry. Phryne Fisher mystery.
- Tilse, Tony, television director.
- Tolhurst, Mia, screenwriter.
- 3 videodiscs (448 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital stereophonic
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: CHVR: Not rated.
- Miss Fisher's murder mysteries. Series three
- Miss Fisher's murder mysteries. Season 3
- Miss Fisher's murder mysteries (Television program). Series 3 [DVD].
- Title from container.
- Based on the Phryne Fisher mystery series of books by Kerry Greenwood.
- Videodisc release of episodes orginally broadcast in 2014.
- Bonus features: Behind-the-scenes featurettes, character clips, Mr. Butler's drink of the week, and a behind-the-scenes photo gallery.
- Director of photography, Roger Lanser ; production designer, Robert Perkins ; costume designer, Marion Boyce ; editor, Steve Evans, Nathan Wild ; composer, Greg J. Walker.
- Essie Davis, Nathan Page, Hugo Johnstone-Burt, Ashleigh Cummings, Miriam Margolyes.
- DVD, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital stereophonic.
- For private home use only.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: