A searing and intimate portrait of one of the most important and tragic moments in American history, seen through the eyes of the iconic First Lady, then Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy. The film places us in her world during the days immediately following her husband's assassination. Known for her extraordinary dignity and poise, here we see a psychological portrait of the First Lady as she struggles to maintain her husband's legacy and the world of A "Camelot" that they created and loved so well.
0 available of 27 items
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination -- Fiction.
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994 -- Fiction.
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Fiction.
- Widows -- Fiction.
- Biographical films.
- Feature films.
- Fiction films.
- Historical films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Crudup, Billy, 1968- actor.
- Gerwig, Greta, actor.
- Larraín, Pablo, film director.
- Oppenheim, Noah D, screenwriter.
- Portman, Natalie, 1981- actor.
- Sarsgaard, Peter, actor.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc, publisher.
- 1 videodisc (100 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A.
- MPAA rating: R; for brief strong violence and some language.
- Container of (expression): Jackie (Motion picture). Spanish [DVD].
- Container of (work): Jackie (Motion picture) [DVD].
- Bonus features: From Jackie to Camelot; gallery.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2016.
- Title from container.
- Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, Greta Gerwig, Billy Crudup, John Hurt.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- English or Spanish dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.