Michèle seems indestructible. Head of a successful video game company, she brings the same ruthless attitude to her love life as to business. Being attacked in her home by an unknown assailant changes Michèle's life forever. When she resolutely tracks the man down, they are both drawn into a curious and thrilling game--a game that may, at any moment, spiral out of control.
0 available of 20 items
- Djian, Philippe, 1949- Oh -- Film adaptations.
- Rape -- France -- Fiction.
- Revenge -- France -- Fiction.
- Women -- France -- Fiction.
- Feature films.
- Foreign films.
- Motion pictures, French.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Ben Saïd, Saïd, film producer.
- Berling, Charles, actor.
- Birke, David, screenwriter.
- Consigny, Anne, actor.
- Entre Chien et Loup (Firm), production company.
- France 2 cinéma (Firm), production company.
- Huppert, Isabelle, actor.
- Lafitte, Laurent, 1973- actor.
- Merkt, Michel, film producer.
- Proximus, production company.
- SBS Productions, production company.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Twenty Twenty Vision Filmproduktion, production company.
- Verhoeven, Paul, 1938- film director.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): Djian, Philippe, 1949- Oh.
- 1 videodisc (131 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 18A.
- Based on the novel "Oh ..." by Philippe Djian.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2016.
- Special features: Celebrating an icon: AFI's tribute to Isabelle Huppert; A tale of empowerment: making Elle.
- Isabelle Huppert, Laurent LaFitte, Anne Consigny, Charles Berling, Virginie Efira, Christian Berkel, Alice Isaaz.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- French dialogue ; Spanish, French, English, Thai, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Traditional or Portuguese subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.