A husband for Mari
Struggling single mother Mari Troyer decides to move - temporarily - to the Amish community of Seven Poplars. With a place to stay and a good job, Mari soon fits right in with the warm, welcoming Delaware residents. But when her son asks a matchmaker to find Mari a husband, Mari worries that the handsome builder who's become the boy's father figure can never be her intended. James Hostetler requires a wife as committed to the Amish life as he is. Need brough Mari to Seven Poplars, but maybe love and renewed faith will make her stay forever.
3 available of 3 items
- Amish matchmaker series
- Amish matchmaker series ; [bk 2]
- Miller, Emma. Amish matchmaker series
- Miller, Emma. Amish matchmaker series ; bk. 2.
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance.
- Amish -- Fiction.
- Delaware -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Mothers and sons -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 295 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
LCCN: 2016016639Link to PAC