Fantastic beasts and where to find them
It opens in 1926 as Newt Scamander has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds.
46 available of 62 items
- Chan, Gemma, 1982- actor.
- Depp, Johnny, actor.
- Farrell, Colin, 1976- actor.
- Heyday Films, production company.
- Heyman, David, 1961- film producer.
- Kloves, Steven, film producer.
- Kravitz, Zoë, 1988- actor.
- Miller, Ezra, actor.
- Morton, Samantha, actor.
- Redmayne, Eddie, 1982- actor.
- Rowling, J. K., screenwriter, film producer.
- Sudol, Alison, 1984- actor.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment, publisher.
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), presenter.
- Waterston, Katherine, actor.
- Wigram, Lionel, film producer.
- Yates, David, 1963- film director.
- 2 videodiscs (133 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2016.
- Special features: Featurettes; Before Harry Potter: a new era of magic begins; Deleted scenes.
- Music, James Newton Howard ; editor, Mark Day ; director of photography, Philippe Rousselot.
- Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Alison Sudol, Johnny Depp, Gemma Chan, Ezra Miller, Colin Farrell, Zoe Kravitz, Samantha Morton.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- Audio and subtitles in English, French and Spanish ; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Descriptive audio for the visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 3000072823Link to PAC