In this thrilling sequel to Flawed, Celestine must make a choice: save just herself or risk her own life to save all Flawed people. Celestine North lives in a society that demands perfection. After she was branded Flawed by a morality court, Celestine's life has completely fractured--all her freedoms gone. Since Judge Crevan has declared her the number one threat to the public, she has been a ghost, on the run with Carrick--the only person she can trust. But Celestine has a secret--one that could bring the entire Flawed system crumbling to the ground. A secret that has already caused countless people to go missing. Judge Crevan is gaining the upper hand, and time is running out for Celestine. With tensions building, can she prove that to be human in itself is to be Flawed?
- Dystopian -- YOUNG ADULT FICTION
- Fugitives from justice -- Juvenile fiction.
- Governnment, Resistance to -- Juvenile fiction.
- Prejudice & Racism -- Social Themes
- Prejudices -- Juvenile fiction.
- Romance -- YOUNG ADULT FICTION
- Science Fiction -- YOUNG ADULT FICTION
- Values & Virtues -- Social Themes
Other Authors: cloudLibrary
- 352 pages.
- data file
Target Audience Note: Young adult.
Notes: Access limited to subscribing institution members.Link to PAC