School of Laughs
When a new principal threatens to close the school library, Jamie Grimm tries to save the day by teaching a comedy class for his fellow students.
8 available of 17 items
- I funny
- I funny ; book 5
- Patterson, James, 1947- I funny novels
- Patterson, James, 1947- I funny novels ; book five.
- Bullying -- Fiction.
- Comedians -- Fiction.
- Long Beach (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 299 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
Notes: "JIMMY Patterson Books.".
LCCN: 2016024518Link to PAC