4 available of 4 items
Edition: First edition.
Description: 223 pages : colour illustrations ; 22 cm
Other Title: Nurturing a backyard habitat for wildlife
Notes: Includes bibliographical references.
- A new kind of dream home: plant native plants
- The beauty of letting go: let nature guide your garden
- Is your yard family-friendly? Providing baby food and nesting sites
- Safety zones: create sanctuary in a treacherous world
- A harvest for all: share the bounty through peaceful coexistence
- The gift that keeps on giving: encourage life in the decay.
LCCN: 2016029007Link to PAC