In this grave hour a Maisie Dobbs novel
Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
1939. Dr. Francesca Thomas, a senior Secret Service agent, has an urgent assignment for Maisie Dobbs: find the killer of a man who escaped occupied Belgium as a boy, some twenty-three years earlier. Within days, another former Belgian refugee is found murdered. And as Maisie delves deeper into the killings of the dispossessed from the last war," a new kind of refugee - an evacuee from London - appears in Maisie's life. The little girl billeted at Maisies home in Kent does not, or cannot, speak, and the authorities do not know who the child belongs to or who might have put her on the evacuee train. They know only that her name is Anna. As Maisies search for the killer escalates, the country braces for what is to come. Bestseller. Sequel to "Journey to Munich". 2017.
- A Maisie Dobbs novel
- A Maisie Dobbs novel ; book 13.
- Winspear, Jacqueline, 1955- Maisie Dobbs novel
- Winspear, Jacqueline, 1955- Maisie Dobbs novel ; 13.
- 10570 Bestsellers (Fiction) Succès de librairie (romans)
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15390 -- Women sleuths -- Détectives féminins
- Dobbs, Maisie (Fictitious character)
- Dobbs, Maisie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Historical
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Traditional British
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths
- Great Britain
- Refugees -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 144 MB).
- (10 hrs., 28 min.) : sound.
- digital optical
- audio file CD audio
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Orlagh Cassidy.
- Audio and text.
- [New York] : Harper Audio, .
- [New York] : Harper Audio, . 9780062657329
- Digital to DAISY.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- 20170502 Y 200
- NO NO
- Complete 20170502 10:28:50 AudioCD
Publisher or Distributor Number: 40c6ciLink to PAC