If I'm found
Casey Cox doesn't know why Dylan Roberts let her escape just as the police were closing in, but she knows she's got to hide again. New name, new look, new city, new job. But hiding isn't enough. Somehow, she's got to bring Brent's killer to justice. Can she gather enough evidence without getting caught? And even though she wants to trust Dylan, can she really?
22 available of 26 items
- Blackstock, Terri, 1957- If I run series
- Blackstock, Terri, 1957- If I run series ; 2.
- If I run
- If I run ; 
- Cox, Casey (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Fugitives from justice -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Roberts, Dylan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Secrecy -- Fiction.
- Trust -- Fiction.
Description: 359 pages ; 22 cm.
Other Title: If I am found
Notes: Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
LCCN: 2016042867Link to PAC