It follows five ordinary teens who must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove, and the world, is on the verge of being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so, they will have to overcome their real-life issues and before it's too late, band together as the Power Rangers.
25 available of 27 items
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Fiction.
- Good and evil -- Fiction.
- Power Rangers (Fictitious characters) -- Fiction.
- Superheroes -- Fiction.
- Banks, Elizabeth, 1974- actor.
- Bowen, Marty, film producer.
- Casentini, Brian, film producer.
- Cranston, Bryan, 1956- actor.
- Cyler, RJ (Ronald J), 1995- actor.
- Denman, David, 1973- actor.
- Entertainment One (Firm : Canada), publisher.
- G, Becky, 1997- actor.
- Gatins, John, screenwriter.
- Greyson, Sarah, actor.
- Israelite, Dean, film director.
- Jay, Anjali, actor.
- Lin, Ludi, actor.
- Lions Gate Films, production company.
- Montgomery, Dacre, 1994- actor.
- Saban, Haim, 1944- film producer.
- Scott, Naomi, 1993- actor.
- Temple Hill Productions (1982) production company.
- 1 videodisc (124 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
Other Title: Sabban's Power Rangers
- Title from container.
- Special features: Deleted/alternate/extended scenes; Outtakes; Audio commentary with director Dean Israelite and writer John Gatins.
- Music, Brian Tyler ; editors, Martin Bernfeld, Dody Dorn ; director of photography, Matthew J. Lloyd ; story, Matt Sazama & Burk Sharpless and Michele Mulroney & Kieran Mulroney.
- Elizabeth Banks, Bryan Cranston, Sarah Greyson, Naomi Scott, David Denman, Becky G, RJ Cyler, Anjali Jay, Ludi Lin, Dacre Montgomery.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English and French ; English and French subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 211481DVLink to PAC