When the murals painted on the walls of her Brooklyn neighborhood start to change and fade in front of her, Sierra Santiago realizes that something strange is going on -- then she discovers her Puerto Rican family are shadowshapers and finds herself in a battle with an evil anthropologist for the lives of her family and friends.
10 available of 11 items
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hispanic Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Occultism -- Fiction.
- Puerto Rican families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Puerto Ricans -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 297 pages ; 22 cmLink to PAC