It tells the unlikely love story of Maddy, a smart, curious and imaginative eighteen-year-old who due to an illness cannot leave the protection of the hermetically sealed environment within her house, and Olly, the boy next door who won't let that stop them. Maddy is desperate to experience the much more stimulating outside world, and the promise of her first romance.
21 available of 26 items
- First loves -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Parent and teenager -- Fiction.
- Severe combined immunodeficiency -- Fiction.
- Yoon, Nicola. Everything, everything -- Film adaptations.
- Young adults -- Fiction.
- Ally Entertainment, production company.
- Dutton, Elysa, film producer.
- Goodloe, J. Mills, screenwriter.
- Hermosillo, Danube R, actor.
- Hickson, Taylor, actor.
- Meghie, Stella, film director.
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (1992- ), presenter.
- Morgenstein, Leslie, film producer.
- Reguera, Ana de la, 1977- actor.
- Robinson, Nick, 1995- actor.
- Rose, Anika Noni, 1972- actor.
- Stenberg, Amandla, actor.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment, publisher.
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), presenter.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): Yoon, Nicola. Everything, everything.
- 1 videodisc (96 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Title from container.
- Special features: Trapped in love: the story of Everything, Everything; Deleted scenes.
- Based on the book by Nicola Yoon.
- Music, Ludwig Göransson ; editor, Nancy Richardson ; director of photography, Igor Jadue-Lillo.
- Amandla Stenberg, Nick Robinson, Anika Noni Rose, Ana De La Reguera, Taylor Hickson, Danube R. Hermosillo.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English, French and Spanish ; subtitled in French and Spanish ; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 3000074990Link to PAC