Happy is the bride
1 wedding, 4 New York Times bestselling authors, 5 happily ever afters! Stirring up all the romance and excitement a bride could hope for--plus a healthy dose of unforeseen shenanigans--four of today's most dazzling bestselling authors deliver the wedding of the year, where there's something--and someone--for everyone. Opposites attract when a wealthy cattleman and a penniless artist decide to get hitched at a Texas dude ranch in tornado country--and the whirlwind festivities are as filled with surprises as their love ... especially when the guest list includes: one pretty party crasher on a mission, a sheriff known as the One Night Stand King, and a workaholic event planner who definitely did not plan to fall for a laid back cowboy. Toss in a shocking behind-the-scenes bet, a fateful power outage, and a Man of Honor and a Best Woman determined to see the worst in each other (between hot kisses), plus thrilling lessons in love at first--and second--sight, and the celebrations are going to go all night long"--Provided by publisher.
2 available of 4 items
- Dailey, Janet, author.
- Dailey, Janet. Wedding bed.
- Johnson, Cat, author.
- Johnson, Cat. Getting saddled.
- Pearce, Kate, 1963- Taming the sheriff.
- Pearce, Kate, 1963- author.
- Wilde, Lori, author.
- Wilde, Lori. Man of honor.
Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- 479 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- large print.
- Man of honor / Lori Wilde
- Getting saddled / Cat Johnson
- Taming the sheriff / Kate Pearce
- The wedding bet / Janet Dailey.
LCCN: 2017019370Link to PAC