The judas strain
From the depths of the Indian Ocean, a horrific plague has arisen to devastate humankind. But it is merely a harbinger of the doom that is to follow. Aboard a cruise liner transformed into a makeshift hospital, Dr. Lisa Cummings and Monk Kokkalis, operatives of SIGMA Force, search for answers to the bizarre affliction. But there are others with far less altruistic intentions. In a savage and sudden coup, terrorists hijack the vessel, turning a mercy ship into a floating bio-weapons lab. A world away, SIGMA's Commander Gray Pierce thwarts the murderous schemes of a beautiful would-be killer who holds the first clue to the discovery of a possible cure, then joins forces with the woman who wanted him dead. As a relentless madman dogs their every step, Gray and his unlikely ally are pulled into an astonishing mystery buried deep in antiquity and in humanity's genetic code.--From publisher description.
26 available of 26 items
- Bioterrorism -- Fiction.
- Cummings, Lisa (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Kokkalis, Monk (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Plague -- Fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Fiction.
- Scientists -- Fiction.
- Secret societies -- Fiction.
- Sigma Force (Imaginary organization) -- Fiction.
- Special forces (Military science) -- United States -- Fiction.
- Terrorists -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Harper, , c2007.
Description: x, 682 p. : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "First Harper premium printing, May 2011"--T.p. verso.
- Originally published in hardcover: New York : Morrow, c2007.