The dark tower
The last Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, has been locked in an eternal battle with Walter O'Dim, also known as the Man in Black, determined to prevent him from toppling the Dark Tower, which holds the universe together. With the fate of the worlds at stake, good and evil will collide in the ultimate battle as only Roland can defend the Tower from the Man in Black.
24 available of 34 items
- Battles -- Fiction.
- Good and evil -- Fiction.
- Gunfighters -- Fiction.
- King, Stephen, 1947- Dark tower -- Film adaptations.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Fiction.
- Roland (Fictitious character : King) -- Fiction.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Arcel, Nikolaj, film director, screenwriter.
- Columbia Pictures, presenter.
- Elba, Idris, actor.
- Goldsman, Akiva, screenwriter, film producer.
- Howard, Ron, 1954- film producer.
- Imagine Entertainment (Firm), presenter.
- Jensen, Anders Thomas, 1972- screenwriter.
- McConaughey, Matthew, 1969- actor.
- Media Rights Capital (Firm), presenter.
- Pinkner, Jeff, screenwriter.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Taylor, Tom, actor.
- Weed Road Pictures, production company.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): King, Stephen, 1947- Dark tower.
- 1 videodisc (95 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Title from container.
- Based on the novels by Stephen King.
- Special features: Blooper reel; The man in black; The gunslinger in action.
- Editors, Alan Edward Bell, Dan Zimmerman ; director of photography, Rasmus Videbaek ; music, Tom Holkenborg.
- Idris Elba, Matthew McConaughey, Tom Taylor.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Thai dialogue; Indonesian, Vietnamese, French, English, Portuguese, Chinese, Thai, Korean, Malay or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: