The single mom's second chance
Claire Atwood is about to make all her dreams come true. With her newly adopted son, Claire's back in Goose Harbor, running for mayor and going toe-to-toe with Evan Daniels-the man who left her at the altar twelve years ago. But she refuses to let their history get in the way of her future. Evan's come a long way from the poor teenager Claire's powerful father intimidated. And he can't help noticing Claire's grown into a beautiful woman and caring mother. A month from now, when the ballots are counted, Evan could be Mr. Mayor, but what he really wants is another title: daddy and husband
14 available of 14 items
- FICTION / Christian / Romance.
- FICTION / Romance / Clean & Wholesome.
- FICTION / Romance / Contemporary.
- FICTION / Small Town & Rural.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Michigan -- Fiction.
- Political campaigns -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
Description: 216 pages ; 17 cm.
- "Heartwarming inspirational romance"--Cover.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.