The summer kitchen
In a struggling Dallas neighborhood, two unlikely allies--Sandra Kaye Darden whose missing adopted son draws her to her Uncle Poppy's home and Cass Blue who is struggling to survive on her own after ditching foster care--realize their ability to make a difference--and the power of what becomes known as the Summer Kitchen to nourish the soul.
4 available of 7 items
- Bereavement -- Psychological aspects -- Fiction.
- City and town life -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Intergenerational relations -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Runaway teenagers -- Fiction.
- Runaways -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : NAL Accent, c2009.
Description: x, 354 p.
- Includes conversation guide. Questions with author and for discussion.
- LSC 18.50
LCCN: 2008053609Link to PAC