My first miracle
In this heartwarming Christmas film, a teenage girl who is battling a rare kind of cancer, hopes to find her first true love before it's too late. Her parents are struggling due to money troubles and they must locate a rare multi-racial donor to treat her. Destiny brings her together with a homeless runaway, and they form an unlikely bond. Together they witness a miracle proving that God works in mysterious ways, and she ultimately experiences a love deeper than she could have ever expected.
2 available of 2 items
- Aaron, Quinton, 1984- actor.
- Cruz, Valerie, 1976- actor.
- Flanery, Sean Patrick, actor.
- London, Jason, actor.
- Luna, Rudy, film producer, film director.
- Vision Films (Sherman Oaks (Los Angeles, Calif.)), publisher.
- 1 videodisc (72 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical Dolby digital
- DVD NTSC
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- MPAA: Not rated.
- CHVR: PG.
- Title from web page.
- Wide screen (1.78:1).
- Sean Patrick Flanery, Jason London, Valerie Cruz, Quinton Aaron, Matthew Rauch, Shad Gaspard, Jessica Cherniak.
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, wide screen (1.78:1); Dolby digital.
- English dialogue; English subtitles; closed-captioned.
Publisher or Distributor Number: