In a dystopian future, the "real" world as we know it is nothing more than a computer construct, created by an all-powerful artificial intelligence. A small group of humans has found a way out of the construct and is now fighting for the future of the human race.
2 available of 4 items
- Fishburne, Laurence, III, 1961- actor.
- Foster, Gloria, 1936-2001, actor.
- Moss, Carrie-Anne, 1970- actor.
- Pantoliano, Joe, actor.
- Reeves, Keanu, actor.
- Silver, Joel, film producer.
- Village Roadshow Pictures, production company.
- Wachowski, Lana, 1965- film director, screenwriter.
- Wachowski, Lilly, 1967- film director, screenwriter.
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), production company.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- Weaving, Hugo, 1960- actor.
- 1 videodisc (136 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A.
- Originally released as motion picture in 1999.
- For specific added features see container or interactive features menu while viewing disc.
- Cinematographer, Bill Pope ; visual effects, John Gaeta ; production designer, Owen Paterson ; editor, Zach Staenberg ; music, Don Davis.
- Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, Gloria Foster, Joe Pantoliano.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- In English and French ; subtitled in English.
Publisher or Distributor Number: