Lola's rules for friendship
Lola knows a lot about being a good friend. She knows friends have lots of things in common but not everything (that would be boring). Friends are always ready to share--even something gross! Sometimes friends make mistakes but they always forgive each other. The problem is Lola's family just moved, and the only person she knows in her new neighborhood is her big sister Charlotte. And Charlotte doesn't exactly count. Can Lola prove she knows how to make friends, too?
7 available of 10 items
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
Other Authors: Palacios, Sara, illustrator.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
Target Audience Note: 004-008.Link to PAC