Based on the New York Times best seller, this tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.
10 available of 10 items
- Abnormalities, Human -- Drama.
- Families -- Drama.
- Middle schools -- Drama.
- Palacio, R. J -- Film adaptations.
- Self-acceptance -- Drama.
- Entertainment One (Firm : Canada), publisher.
- Lionsgate Entertainment (Firm)
- Motion picture adaptation of (work): Palacio, R. J. Wonder.
- Roberts, Julia, actor.
- Tremblay, Jacob, actor.
- Wilson, Owen, 1968- actor.
- 1 Blu-ray disc (113 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical
- video file Blu-Ray region A
Target Audience Note:
- MPAA: PG; for thematic elements including bullying, and some mild language.
- CHVR: PG.
Other Title: Container of (work): Wonder (Motion picture)
- Title from web page.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Wide screen.
- Jacob Tremblay, Julie Roberts, Owen Wilson.
- Blu-ray; requires Blu-ray player.
- English or French dialogue.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 210589BRDLink to PAC