LEGO Star wars. The Freemaker adventures. Complete season 2
The adventure begins after the events of The Empire Strikes Back and before Return of the Jedi and follows a family of scavengers who build and sell starships from battle debris strewn throughout the galaxy. When their youngest discovers a natural connection with the Force through an ancient artifact, the Kyber Saber, his world is turned upside down, and he and his family are thrown into an epic struggle against the Empire to restore peace and freedom to the galaxy.
17 available of 20 items
- Action and adventure television programs.
- Animated television programs.
- Children's television programs.
- Science fiction television programs.
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Byrd, Eugene, 1975- voice actor.
- Cantu, Nicolas, 2003- voice actor.
- Lengies, Vanessa, voice actor.
- Walt Disney Pictures, production company.
- 2 videodiscs (267 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- LEGO Star wars. The Freemaker adventures. Complete season two
- LEGO Star wars. The Freemaker adventures. Season two
- LEGO Star wars. The Freemaker adventures. Season 2
- Freemaker adventures
- container of (expression) : Lego Star Wars : The freemaker adventures. Season 2. French [DVD].
- container of (expression) : Lego Star Wars : The freemaker adventures. Season 2. Spanish [DVD].
- container of (work) : Lego Star Wars : The freemaker adventures. Season 2 [DVD].
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program.
- Special features: Home one; Thrown into battle; Rowan's secret adventure; Zander Freemaker, superstar pilot guy; beware the Gammorean flu.
- Title from container.
- Nicolas Cantu, Vanessa Lengies, Eugene Byrd.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- Disc 1. Episodes 1-6.
- Disc 2. Episodes 7-12.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 149099Link to PAC