Montana mistletoe baby
"Barrie Jones needs a Christmas miracle. Five months pregnant, she's already the talk of Hope, Montana, because she won't tell anyone who the father is. And now her ex, Curtis Porter, is back in town, throwing her life into chaos. Curtis is about to retire from bull riding, which means selling the building that houses Barrie's veterinary practice, essentially putting her out of business, so he'll have enough money to start over. He's the bad guy, right? And Barrie should know better than to give him a second chance, but Curtis seems different. He's talking about settling down, maybe becoming a family man. Has Curtis really changed? And can Barrie change, too, and trust Curtis to do right by her and her baby?"--Back cover.
2 available of 2 items
- Harlequin Western romance
- Harlequin Western romance ; 1672
- Harlequin Western romance ; 1672.
- Hope, Montana
- Johns, Patricia (Romance writer). Hope, Montana.
- Bull riders -- Fiction.
- Christmas stories.
- Divorced people -- Fiction.
- Landlord and tenant -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Montana -- Fiction.
- Pregnant women -- Fiction.
- Women veterinarians -- Fiction.
Description: 217 pages ; 17 cm.Link to PAC