Summer at a picturesque Silver Lake resort marks a new beginning for Frankie Munro and her daughter. After a painful marriage, the single mom shies away from any personal connection--though she admires the tender care handsome neighbor Ben Cedar shows his dad. Ben wasn't there for his mother when it counted, so he's determined to help his father cope with Alzheimer's. Yet it's Frankie's shy ten-year-old daughter, Rae, who really gets through to his dad. As their relatives bond and flourish, so do Ben and Frankie's feelings for each other. Before the season ends, can they let go of their pasts and fight for a second chance ... together?
10 available of 12 items
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients.
- Divorced women -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
Description: 217 pages ; 17 cm.
- "Inspirational romance"-- Spine.
- "Harlequin Love Inspired" -- Back cover.
- "Category : Inspirational"-- Back cover.