Safe at Hawk's Landing
She's sworn to protect her students--he's sworn to protect her. Charlotte Reacher found her calling teaching art therapy to teens. But when her attempt to stop a kidnapping leaves her wounded and unable to see anything beyond trauma and fear, she's hesitant to trust the stranger who promises to keep her safe. FBI agent Lucas Hawk knows Charlotte's the only witness to the human-trafficking abduction that shook his Texas hometown. Determined to find the victims, he must convince her to work with him--even while resisting his growing desire for her. Every hour is critical for the kidnapped girls. And every breath Charlotte takes could be her last.
4 available of 6 items
- Badge of justice
- Harlequin intrigue. Larger print
- Harlequin intrigue. Larger print ; 1756
- Harlequin intrigue. Larger print ; 1756.
- Herron, Rita B. Badge of justice.
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Texas -- Fiction.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
- Witnesses -- Fiction.
Description: 285 pages ; 17 cm.
Notes: "Larger print"--Cover.Link to PAC