1st to die
Patterson debuts his new series that introduces the Women's Murder Club. A demented killer stalks and murders newlyweds in San Francisco. Four women-a police detective, an assistant D.A., a reporter, and a medical examiner-join forces as they sidestep their bosses to track down a criminal whose twisted imagination stuns and entire city.
73 available of 78 items
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Serial murders -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Women in the professions -- Fiction.
Genre: Mystery fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Warner Vision, 2002, c2001.
Description: 471 p. ; 18 cm.
Other Title: First to die
LCCN: 00061123Link to PAC